Ялтинская Киностудия Художественных Фильмов

In 1957, the "Yalta Film Factory" was transformed into the "Yalta Film Studio of Feature Films".

In 1963, the "Yalta Film Studio" became a branch of the "Central Film Studio of Children and Youth Films named after M. Gorkogo" and she began to wear the name "Central Film Studio of Children and Youth Films named after M. Gorkogo (Yalta Branch)" until 1988

Comments

There are no comments... Yet!
Login or Register to post a comment