I like the new drop downs for credit roles. However, might it be possible to attach more than one role to a name? It gets a little tedious having to re-enter names again and again for (e.g.) Writer/Director/Actors.
For the person detailing The Love Witch, it'll be seriously tedious - since that's practically a one woman film.

Also, it's probably already on your todo list, but the drop down choices need sometidying up. E.g. At present there are two choices for 'Director' plus a third with 'directed by'. Thanks

Personally i think the credit roles should be entered separetely. Maybe in future you can filter on roles. also if all roles are seperated and alphabetized it is much more organized.

How roles and names are ultimately presented in search cards / results is besides my point. I'm addressing a data entry issue.

I'm addressing a data entry issue.

sorry i don’t see that as a real problem. The way you enter them is the way they are presented.

Good for you. But I do - or I wouldn't have posted here.

I'm asking a question of the Filmogs staff, wondering if we could have the possiblity of adding roles to credit names similar to how we can add ID codes to a release.

Anything that streamlines data entry has to plus and perhaps a priority both to get and keep users adding to the database.

[quote]Anything that streamlines data entry has to plus and perhaps a priority both to get and keep users adding to the database.[/quote]

I agree with this sentiment and add my voice to your suggestion

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.