hello all, today i submitted woodoo limited to 250 copies link is below.

https://www.filmo.gs/release/326242-woodoo-die-schreckensinsel-der-zombies

This user came along and changed everything matching it 100% the same as an online source i said this is a physical database and not a copy off another database.

i also reverted the changes along with saying in caps where each item is printed etc.

The user then reverts them back too the online sources and adding pictures from another version for the disc saying they are the same and XT Video is printed.

i checked some other releases the user made and he adds a link to where he got the info and it all matches the online db.

what should i do to stop this user or what can the staff do?

When you are logged into Filmogs you should see a speech bubble icon in the bottom right corner. Click this and you will open a private chat system directly with Filmogs staff - use this method to bring their attention to this kind of malicious behaviour.

(I know this button doesn't always show in all browsers. I know it does show in Google Chrome but not Chromium or Firefox)

Just a quick update to this, I've checked and the button doesn't show on any web browsers at the moment for some reason... investigating other contact methods

OK I have sent an email to Jess via an old support ticket, hopefully she will see it and can advise on where the support button has gone :)

thanks sound will send jess one now.

Joe

Just sent Jess / discogs labs a message the message still apperes in bottom corner for me

NOTE:
"speech bubble" appears in Firefox browsers; I use it often.

The user then reverts them back too the online sources and adding pictures from another version for the disc saying they are the same and XT Video is printed.
i checked some other releases the user made and he adds a link to where he got the info and it all matches the online db.
what should i do to stop this user or what can the staff do?

Nothing will be done. This issue has been brought up MANY times. There is no method in place to deal with this - except to 'leave a comment' or DM the user.

Hi all,
Just an update as I've received a couple of support requests about this. I've been in touch with that contributor about changing data in the submission and will keep an eye on how they proceed.
If anyone else is having trouble seeing the chat button, might be worth checking you're accepting cookies for Intercom, which is our support tool. You can check your cookie settings here, the link is also in the footer.
Thanks

cheers jess i'll see what happens in the future

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.