I know I've been gone a LONG time, but have rules changed? Were these Star Trek 2-episode discs sold individually or should they be submitted as a box set? https://www.filmo.gs/film/315521-star-trek

They were all individual DVDs. Go to the ASIN numbered page on Amazon for each of them to see each of them.

Fair point. However I used to sell thousands of items on Amazon and as third party sellers used to be able to create pages to sell our stuff. I'm not sure if that is still a possible thing.

They were all individual DVDs. Go to the ASIN numbered page on Amazon for each of them to see each of them.

Are you indexing them from the Amazon data or did you actually purchase them indivdually?

I have them all in my collection, and the ISBN numbers, etc. and the scans of both front and back of each of them are from my discs. I just added the Amazon ASIN numbers to help correlate the data that was there too on them. They looked to be all talking about the same releasees.

ASINs are not to be added unless it appears on the release itself - according to developers

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.