Hi,

So I recently changed my username - 'EustaceWalks' to 'EustaceWalked'

Anyway, I've lost a massive chunk of my collection and submissions. It's showing that I have four films in my collection, and zero submissions...

Which can't be true, as I submitted this: https://www.filmo.gs/film/329473-rage

Can anyone help?

Oliver

It's the same account as my Discogs account, where no such corruptions to my collection occured...

Hi EustaceWalked,
Usually logging out of your Filmogs account then back in again gives your account the kickstart it needs after a name change. Sorry that's not very clear. Let me know if you still have problems viewing your collection and submissions after trying that out.

falsepriest wrote:

Hi EustaceWalked,
Usually logging out of your Filmogs account then back in again gives your account the kickstart it needs after a name change. Sorry that's not very clear. Let me know if you still have problems viewing your collection and submissions after trying that out.

Afraid not! Just tried it twice... no problems with my Discogs login... the same thing has happened on Bookogs :(

hey EustaceWalked, thanks for the heads up, there appears to be a bug in how we handle lists and submission attribution when a username changes. We will look into it.

In the meantime have moved all your lists and submissions over to the new username with our admin tools. No data should have been lost. But check it out to see if your subs and lists look intact here and on Discogs.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

EustaceWalked wrote:

Hi,

So I recently changed my username - 'EustaceWalks' to 'EustaceWalked'

Anyway, I've lost a massive chunk of my collection and submissions. It's showing that I have four films in my collection, and zero submissions...

Which can't be true, as I submitted this: https://www.filmo.gs/film/329473-rage

Can anyone help?

Oliver
If you edit any of your past submissions it will show up in your contributions again under your new username since ths bug was never fixed.

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.