Hi.

A thread named like this worked on Bookogs, so it might work here too to contact the "Staff".

Here is some user-friendly requests for improvments: (and also time saving).

COLOR ENCODING SYSTEM: Drop-down Menu:
NTSC
PAL
SECAM
+ others.

AUDIO: Drop-down Menu:
5.1 Dolby Digital(Surround)
2.0 Dolby Digital(Stereo)
1.0 Dolby Digital(Mono)
Stereo
Mono
dts
+ others.

RUN TIME:
If you want duration in minutes, please add a field with Minutes or Min. Pre-written, so we don't need to
type Minutes or Min. everytime. (just have to add the time).

LANGUAGE: Drop-down Menu.
Please, it would be time saving.

SUBTITLES: Drop-down Menu.
Please, really would be time saving.

And Pretty please.
You really need to do something about the COMPANIES.
Devide into 3 different:
Brand: The use of Logos on the release (ex. 20th Century Fox)
Companies: Printed (texted) use of the Brand (ex. Twentieth Century Fox)
Series: As printed on the release (ex. Widescreen Collection).

TITLE:
Just add the Title of the release. No Edition, Release Type or Film cut in this field.
Instead 3 new fields.

EDITION: with Drop-down Menu.
Special Edition.
Extended Edition.
Uncut Edition.
Unrated Edition
Collector's Edition
+ others.

RELEASE TYPE: with Drop-down Menu.
Retail,
Rental,
Promo,
Preview
+ others

FILM CUT: with Drop-down Menu.
Theatrical,
International Theatrical,
Workprint
+ others.

That's all for now.
Hope that you (The Staff) find these request and improvments useful and doable!

And i hope that you(The Users) would take these request and improvments into consideration.
It would benefit this site for better useage and more contributers would come onboard.
The easier, the better.

Thanx.
// zamla_71

Some of these have allready been asked and will not happen we have to make filmogs as simply as possibly.

Probably have a few other ideas, but one comes to mind...

On ratings.

Have ratings with dropdowns for each set of common rating systems (MPAA, Canadian, and other countries' systems, which might get populated when you select a specific region).. Would save a lot of time just selecting a rating with a preselected ratings system rather than typing them in both. I think this would encourage people to put in values for both Canadian and American rating systems for films too. One could also have a TV system rating systems selected if one indicates that the type of release is part of a TV series or a TV movie of some sort.

Add an additional rating box that one can add in addition to these that would indicate that bonus materials are on the disc that aren't rated.

Jo_Store wrote:

Some of these have allready been asked and will not happen we have to make filmogs as simply as possibly.

Sorry you feel that way! But that's not the way to develope this site.

mikewn wrote:

On ratings.

+1.
that's a good idea too. A Drop down menu in Ratings.
Myself personal do not care so much about the rating system, but if it benefits the site, it's Ok. I will use it if was to be mandatory.

mikewn wrote:

On ratings.

+1.
that's a good idea too. A Drop down menu in Ratings.
Myself personal do not care so much about the rating system, but if it benefits the site, it's Ok. I will use it if were to be mandatory.

I think a drop down on ratings would be ideal, the problem is if the staff will add all the countries or just the main ones.

Copy/Paste from country of origin from films?

Argh the rating system i was talking about where you have MPAA (USA) Canadian Home Video Rating (Canada) etc etc

Audio example given above is incorrect

Type of Encoding - channels - language

example

Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround (English)
Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono (Japanese)
Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo (Spanish)

and so forth

-

Canadian Home Video Rating System (CHVRS)

-

Titles and Companies have their own threads. Nothing new here.

Yeah many threads for all this.

and thanks for chvrs as well.

I support this! Though I think in some cases it would be more comfortable to have box to tick, for example subtitle languages.

what about closed captions?

The Australian ratings privided is wrong.

the ratings go

E - Everyone
G - Generael viewing
PG - Parental guidence for young viewrs
M - Mature
MA 15+
R 18+
X - XXX Films

oh whoops i was reading the tv one

well the staff listened but as i thought they only added NTSC, PAL and SECAM for encoding systems.

the audio has been added but looks like the staff are changing the rules because you cant add english french etc after the audio channel.

BIG MISTAKE with the audio drop down, Staff...

And the staff gives no reason as to why the changes were made. Shouldn't the forms get easier? The audio dropdown will now require users to add data in NOTES.

Whats next to flop?

Well i don't think the notes will work for the audio field.

They also did not take into account releases that have, for example, Blu-ray disc and DVD disc. Cannot specify which audio stream appears on what disc.

This is bad real bad, these fixes are not good the website is going downhill.

Agreed.

Here is how a REAL proposal for website changes should be done - from BOOKOGS.

https://www.bookogs.com/forum/541795-proposal-for-naming-convention-of-periodicals

As some of you have noticed we did just release changes related to this.

We picked the most commonly used types for each. Do let us know if there are specific other ones you think belong in those fields. Do note however that both of the fields that changed (Color Encoding System and Audio) only add shortcuts to the most common options. It is still possible to add other text (whatever matches your release).

Thanks for the feedback Jo_Store and EK_, though I think the tone could be more collaborative.

EK wrote_:

They also did not take into account releases that have, for example, Blu-ray disc and DVD disc. Cannot specify which audio stream appears on what disc.

I think this should be in its own field. Maybe in a similar way to how Packaging has both a Type and a Description field? Do you think that this occurs often enough to warant its own field.

Same for the language of audio tracks. But again is it common that the language tracks are in different audio systems or is enough to list audio tracks and languages separately?

kalli wrote:

EK wrote_:

I think this should be in its own field. Maybe in a similar way to how Packaging has both a Type and a Description field? Do you think that this occurs often enough to warant its own field.

Same for the language of audio tracks. But again is it common that the language tracks are in different audio systems or is enough to list audio tracks and languages separately?

Yes. Examples:

https://www.filmo.gs/release/95917-shiki-part-one-blu-ray-dvd-combo-pack-limited-edition

https://www.filmo.gs/release/72271-dragon-ball-z-double-feature-super-android-13-bojack-unbound

https://www.filmo.gs/release/244515-dragon-ball-z-level-1-2

Another issue. Color Encoding.

Did not take into account releases that have, for example, Blu-ray disc and DVD disc.

Ok, I still think it makes sense to break those into different fields.

• The encoding system (mandatory)
  • The language (optional)
  • Notes with any optional info (such as soundtrack info)

How does that sound?

Also as noted above, you can still enter values like the ones you mention above with the current form.

The encoding system you mean ntsc pal secam and other?

Please don't. All the current RELEASES will have to be edited...again. I still haven't finished adding PACKAGING field to all my old entries.

Audio
(Type)(Channels)(Language)(other)
additional description

Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono (Japanese) DVD <-- no brackets because formating issue on this page

Is there a way to use brackets and asterisk in forum posts?

EK wrote_:

Please don't. All the current RELEASES will have to be edited...again. I still haven't finished adding PACKAGING field to all my old entries.

If the data is well structured (using parenthesis like you mention) we would migrate that over to the new format when doing this change.

Old submissions would still be valid. But newer ones would be able to be entered in a more structured consistent way. I don't think we will get that consistency with a free form text box.

EK wrote_:

Is there a way to use brackets and asterisk in forum posts?

There is. As far as I know it is only when combined with parenthesis that they turn into links, e.g. [brackets] work. You can try out the preview button to see how your message will look or check the syntax page for more info on how Markdown works: https://www.filmo.gs/wiki/help:syntax

Markdown can be a bit confusing at first, but it is pretty widely used and easy once you get the hang of it.

kalli wrote:

If the data is well structured (using parenthesis like you mention) we would migrate that over to the new format when doing this change.

to clarify, migrate automatically/programmatically, so that this would not have to be updated by hand.

Can you please add hi-fi to the audio drop down menu its really needed for vhs releases.

quite a few releases are in hi-fi

Jo_Store wrote:

Can you please add hi-fi to the audio drop down menu its really needed for vhs releases.

Is hi-fi a specific format? Isn't it more a catch all term:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_fidelity

kalli wrote:

Encoding system as madatory field?
A lot of users may not understand the difference and it's not always printed on release...

vellozet wrote:

kalli wrote:

A lot of users may not understand the difference and it's not always printed on release...

Most dvds, blrays and current releases its printed in a square box with the region and then on others its printed on its own either NTSC or PAL

unsure about SECAM releases i also think the region should be required because its printed on almost all current releases.

kalli wrote:

Jo_Store wrote:

Is hi-fi a specific format? Isn't it more a catch all term:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_fidelity

Unsure what you mean by specifit catch term?

i know Hi-fi is both reel-to-reel and was used on vhs releases.

Unless you mean Stereo?

Jo_Store wrote:

That comment of mine referred to the audio section, not the color encoding system. Sorry for the confusion.

And no, the field would not be mandatory.

Jo_Store wrote:

Unsure what you mean by specifit catch term?

i know Hi-fi is both reel-to-reel and was used on vhs releases.

As far as I know Hi-Fi is a general term used to refer to audio of high quality (without any specific definition of what high quality means).

That is to say HiFi is not a specific audio format or encoding technology (like Dolby Digital Stereo) or a clearly defined technical term like stereo and mono. I'm not sure it should be listed under this field or be an option there. But happy to hear counter arguments.

Is there a limit on the amount of pages you can go back, I'm looking to check up the old credits and I can't get beyond page 2500.

https://www.filmo.gs/browse/credit?page=2500

Thanks for the dropdown for audio. However, there is one issue where when you have different languages on a realease have different audio tracks (i.e. English only having Dolby Digital 5.1, and all languages for a release such as English, French, and Spanish having Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo, unless you replicate some of that info in the languages section, you can't make that distinction any more.

An idea. Enter in each of the languages, where after doing so, it would put a checkbox for each language after the audio track that you could select if a given language has that audio track or not. That would be a simple way to enter this info, and get it into a standardized form too to help with reporting, summarizing, etc. later too, and allow for providing an accurate depiction of which languages have which sound available in a given release too. Perhaps even have SDH and/or Closed captions checkboxes next to the subtitles too for each language too (though releases "imply" more which language has closed captions in each release).

Thanx kalli!

Updates works great!!!!
Keep 'em coming.

Jo_Store wrote:

the audio has been added but looks like the staff are changing the rules because you cant add english french etc after the audio channel.

EK wrote_:

BIG MISTAKE with the audio drop down, Staff...

Jo_Store wrote:

This is bad real bad, these fixes are not good the website is going downhill.

EK wrote_:

Agreed.

What are you nagging about?

This Release was just made and there were no problem adding the Audio the way you want it.
https://www.filmo.gs/release/353882-the-thing

I say this is an improvment. You don't have to type Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital 2.0 etc,etc everytime.

Just click the right one and add the(language).

It's easier to walk downhill, rather than climbing up the hill!

Thanx!

Maybe another idea that's more workable:

First select your audio types the way you do now..

Then after selecting them all, for each audio type there's a column of checkboxes next to each row of languages you select where you do something like:

(Dolby Digital 5.1),(Dolby Stereo)
Languages: (Dolby Digital 5.1) (Dolby Stereo) (unspecified)
- (English) o o o
- (French) o o o
- (Spanish) o o o
- (*Add Language):-------------------------------

(my tabs in the post here aren't spacing the "o" checkboxes over, but you get the idea I think...

A "Special Features" or "Bonus Features" field would also be good to have.

This also with a Drop-down menu such as:

Theatrical Trailer.
Trailer.
Trailer Show.
Behind the Scenes.
Commentary Tracks.
Deleted Scenes.
Extended Scenes.
Sneak Preview.
and so on + an additional field for entering what's not
in the Drop-down menu.

As little as possible should be written in the Notes field.

Thanx.

TheWho87 wrote:

Is there a limit on the amount of pages you can go back, I'm looking to check up the old credits and I can't get beyond page 2500.

https://www.filmo.gs/browse/credit?page=2500

I can go past 2500

Ok maybe not just displays a white page.

TheWho87 wrote:

This has been fixed, thanks for the heads up.

mikewn wrote:

Maybe another idea that's more workable

I think this makes sense, being able to select multiple languages per audio encoding. We are looking into the best way to implement it in the form.

zamla_71 wrote:

A "Special Features" or "Bonus Features" field would also be good to have.

Also a good idea. We will look into it.

Thanks everyone. We'll keep ironing out the kinks on this. Appreciate the feedback and patience.

Though what audio channel would i select if it is just printed with Hifi on a release

Just Stereo?

This has been asked in various places already, but is there a chance to have an alternate names section for credits to allow for english variants of foreign names as well as other names they have gone under, ideally searchable when linking credits to films although if it's just searchable in the search bar that's still an improvement.

Is there a way to display an external link, specifically for Wikipedia links by it's language, they all show as "Wikipedia" when entered, could it be possible to use it's regional url where it has for example "en." before Wikipedia to display it as "Wikipedia (English)" or .

There are a few pages that link Wikipedia in different languages as sources and while it's not hard to switch to an English page if there it one, just seems handy to identify if it links to an English or Japanese page for example.

Jo_Store wrote:

Though what audio channel would i select if it is just printed with Hifi on a release

Just Stereo?

Yes, maybe HiFi if that is all that is specified. I don't know if that's one where you go with what's listed on the release or with how it plays (mono, stereo, surround?). Maybe other people have thoughts?

TheWho87 wrote:

This has been asked in various places already, but is there a chance to have an alternate names section for credits to allow for english variants of foreign names as well as other names they have gone under, ideally searchable when linking credits to films although if it's just searchable in the search bar that's still an improvement.

Yes, this is something we need to improve. But one question is should that be a field on the credit itself, or should it just be added when an anv is added to that credit?

kalli wrote:

Yes, this is something we need to improve. But one question is should that be a field on the credit itself, or should it just be added when an anv is added to that credit?

Could the second option add a searchable name for that credit, for example if Chuck Jones was an ANV for Charles M. Jones on a credit, if someone was to search Chuck Jones would that link to Charles M. Jones?

I'm not all that versed on the Discogs systems and searching what ANV was it mentioned something regarding aliases that sounds like something that would be more useful.

Another small thing, can the roles for films have a bit of a clean up as there the duplicate roles for "Director", "Director Of Photogrophy" and "Edited By".

can we please get the format DIVX.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DIVX

they required seprate players to any formats allready listed and i had to add one as a DVD because there is no DIVX format.

It was a form of DVD but required a seprate player like the HDDVD except divx was a rental form of disc.

Audio fields needs both Hi-Fi and THX
There are countless VHS releases before the 2000's that would often only put minimal information on the packaging.

I still say that more packaging types are needed as there are 7-10 forms of packaging for VHS alone. Clearer definitions of existing types should be written up (such as the differences between slipcase & cardsleeve, clamshell & keepcase, keepcase & snapcase, etc.(maybe pictures?)).

When it comes to alternate credit names, I'm not sure that it matters how it's implimented just that it is. A vast majority of actors have more than one alias, some have more than 10 and that's without mispellings/translations!

Thanks for the suggestions. I've removed a bunch of duplicate credit roles, favoring role names like 'Cinematographer' vs. 'Cinematography By' and updated the guidelines to avoid dupes being re-added.

I also added Hi-Fi and THX to the audio dropdown and DIVX as a format.

Thanks for updating the packaging wiki, Nivikian! Looks great with the images, I'll link to it from the in-line guidelines.

thanks ill fix the DIVX ohe i added.

DIVX is not comming up as a format type.

i type in DIVX and it says no results.

https://www.filmo.gs/release/355800-ronin release i was trying to fix

I hope it's clear enough for easy comprehension. I learned more about packaging terminology than I ever thought I would!
I have a different version of the packaging wiki laying in wait. It's a little bit different in format when it comes to the type categories. I just need to obtain a few more pics.
So, if anyone has a good 3/4 view picture of:
a CBS/FOX side sliding tray box
a Warner Book Box
a Double Gatefold Slipcase (such as the Natural Born Killers Directors Cut. Though, I will have one of these in a couple weeks as I am getting the rest of my collection out of storage)
any uncommon yet widely used packaging or variants that I have missed.
Alternatively, if anyone has a package they're confused about or unsure of, feel free to ask me, same user name @gmail

I've noticed the clean up of the credit roles, would it be possible to mass edit the now defunt roles with the uniform new ones, for example change to mass change any roles that are "Directed By" to "Director".

Jo_Store wrote:

DIVX is not comming up as a format type.

i type in DIVX and it says no results.

Sorry about that Jo_Store, I was a bit quick to notify. It should show up shortly.

Sounds good @Nivekian!

TheWho87 wrote:

I've noticed the clean up of the credit roles, would it be possible to mass edit the now defunt roles with the uniform new ones, for example change to mass change any roles that are "Directed By" to "Director".

That's a good idea, TheWho87. We'll look at bulk editing those roles, although I can't give a guarantee to how high priority this will get with devs.

Cheers falsepriest its working now.

falsepriest wrote:

TheWho87 wrote:

That's a good idea, TheWho87. We'll look at bulk editing those roles, although I can't give a guarantee to how high priority this will get with devs.

As long as it's something that can be done, that's all I was wondering, simply becuase I tended to use the "X By" when I was cleaning up and it just saves time rather than go back and change things again.

Would it be possible to search for missing fields, for example if you were search a field and then remove what it's looking for be able to find pages without anything in that field, such as the following links, if you were to go to these, they would be able to find films without those fields listed.

https://www.filmo.gs/browse/film?category=
https://www.filmo.gs/browse/film?countries=
https://www.filmo.gs/browse/film?genre=
https://www.filmo.gs/browse/film?sub-genre=

Just looking for ways to be able to clean things up easier.

Hi Staff.

Yopu really need to fix this now!!!!!

Warner Home Video.

It has been trouble for a long time.
It usally gets to find in the drop down among the others, now it is impossible. No wonder people add this Brand as a new one all the time.

if you type Warner Home Video that is the first thing you would see in the drop down. Not Warner Home Video, Inc, Warner Home Video Norway, Warner Home Video Denmark Etc, etc

Warner Home Video on top of the line if you type that in the field!!!!

Thanx.

Then use the search function and copy and paste the name from the right page. The search has been borked for a while and even their recent change to add in options for every word has made it worse.

Some people will just add things for the sake of adding them.

It would be a small fix for the staff!

I think we do enough copy / paste around here anyway.

no need to do so for such major company.

but i agree with you. It's getting worse.

But you know things always could be worse, before getting better;)

I've mentioned it before, and I'm sure that the staff is working on it, but I would really like to have a simple way to sort the collection page. I don't even need it to go by the types of formats the relese is on, I would really like for the collection page to make any sense at all. It makes it very not-useful if I have to scroll through every page to find if I own a specific release, as it's not even organized alphabetically by default.

Some things I can suggest to remedy this is to either have a little drop down menu to sort like on your contributions page to be able to pick through the options Latest Additions, A-Z, Z-A and Oldest Additions. If that's not possible, maybe have an option to show a certain amount of releases a page. In the long run, I hope that there can be both of these options on the collection page, but for right now I really want a A-Z sort.

Thank you in advance.

WolfXCIX wrote:

for right now I really want a A-Z sort.

Yes,Yes,Yes.

totally agree with all written in the previous post.

A,B,C and so on would be even better for sorting the collection, but as wolfXCIX wrote:
A-Z as soon as possible!!!!!

Thanx.

Hey Kalli any idea if these will be added?

• Dolby Digital 7.1
  • Dolby Atmos

thoughts

Would it be possible to add in accented characters into search options using their regular characters.

For example if yor Pokemon you would get Pokémon in the results.

Accented are more used in credit names, so it could cut done duplicates that ddon't include them by having them fully ssearchable.

TheWho87 wrote:

Would it be possible to add in accented characters into search options using their regular characters.

For example if yor Pokemon you would get Pokémon in the results.

Accented are more used in credit names, so it could cut done duplicates that ddon't include them by having them fully ssearchable.

Also add this for Russian credits because there is lots of duplicates recently of Russian actors / Actresses.

One way I get missing info not on the dvd cover is to do a web search on the UPC value with no spaces or dashes. I put in spaces and dashes to show what is on the cover. This search gives me web links to other site pages with DVD info. Not always 100% correct on these sites, but it helps get info when found on a number of pages there to put in the release.

What might be nice to help with this process is that next to the UPC value you enter in a button could launch another web page and do a google search on that sort of UPC number to help with finding additional DVD info and this could help expedite entering in releases. The primary source of info should still be what shows up on your releae cover, so if something says a different region from what shows up on your dvd cover, default to what's on your dvd cover.

Thanks staff fr fixing the nsfw glitch i had :D.

Do youtube channels belong as credits???

I don't think a youtube channel ahould be a credit the indervidal people ahould be a credit

Also Smosh productions is not real its simply Smosh https://www.filmo.gs/credit/357625-smosh-productions

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smosh

Jo_Store wrote:

I don't think a youtube channel ahould be a credit the indervidal people ahould be a credit

Also Smosh productions is not real its simply Smosh https://www.filmo.gs/credit/357625-smosh-productions

It depends on the context, for example Ashens And The Quest For The GameChild is the first, and to my knowlage only, film released on the platform, and then again the closest thing would be crediting ChannelFlip as their production company. But I wouldent credit a channel, more so the individuals of that channel.

TheWho87 wrote:

Jo_Store wrote:

It depends on the context, for example Ashens And The Quest For The GameChild is the first, and to my knowlage only, film released on the platform, and then again the closest thing would be crediting ChannelFlip as their production company. But I wouldent credit a channel, more so the individuals of that channel.

the credit was made from a dvd released onto disc and the channel was credited as part of the cast.

i might see if i can add it as a person on the film cast.

Jo_Store wrote:

the credit was made from a dvd released onto disc and the channel was credited as part of the cast.

i might see if i can add it as a person on the film cast.

Based on the Wiki of the film, they link Smosh Productions to the Smosh page, so would make sence to have it as Smosh but ANV the credit as Smosh Productions. And the context they are using is as a production company, so I'd argue it's viable

There appears to be an error with the events, possibly before 1900, case in point this credit has a birth event set for 1889 and it appears in the typical format (1889-11-09), rather than the date of death (January 19, 1962)
https://www.filmo.gs/credit/247432-snub-pollard

On top of that, even though Place is not a required field, if you click in it and leave nothing, you won't be able to submit the changes.

Can not add sub genres anymore.

when i click sub genres nothing happens is this happening to all or just me?

Jo_Store wrote:

Can not add sub genres anymore.

when i click sub genres nothing happens is this happening to all or just me?

Works for me.

Yeah it did start working a while ago must of been another glitch.

I see there is an issue with the subgenres, but now the tag system just flat out does not work. You can select any parameter you want, and it won't change anything. It will still just show whatever was on the screen before that. This isn't an issue with my browser, as you can refresh and clear the cache and it will do the same thing.

WolfXCIX wrote:

I see there is an issue with the subgenres, but now the tag system just flat out does not work. You can select any parameter you want, and it won't change anything. It will still just show whatever was on the screen before that. This isn't an issue with my browser, as you can refresh and clear the cache and it will do the same thing.

Sorry to hear you are having problems. When you say the tag system do you mean things like film genres? You can't add new ones to existings submissions or you can't add them in new ones? I'm unable to replicate this problem

I'm having an odd error when going on Companies, it seems to basically not display anything. I can access them through a bookmarked link, although it seems to only work as long as it's not sorting by A-Z.

TheWho87 wrote:

I'm having an odd error when going on Companies, it seems to basically not display anything. I can access them through a bookmarked link, although it seems to only work as long as it's not sorting by A-Z.

this should be fixed, thanks for the heads up!

kalli wrote:

TheWho87 wrote:

this should be fixed, thanks for the heads up!

It still seems to occur while searching

Example - https://www.filmo.gs/search?q=Miramax+Films

And the same problem still occurs if you go onto other pages.

Yep i just got the error too.

Kalli, thank you for responding. What I mean by that is that when I would go to filter by format or country, it wouldn't work. The page would do it's little thing where it blurs for a second, comes back in, but nothing changes. The screen would look the same no matter what you did. But now this problem is fixed, I just tried it. But that was a pretty big one that I saw for something like that to not work.

Kalli, thank you for responding. What I mean by that is that when I would go to filter by format or country, it wouldn't work. The page would do it's little thing where it blurs for a second, comes back in, but nothing changes. The screen would look the same no matter what you did. But now this problem is fixed, I just tried it. But that was a pretty big one that I saw for something like that to not work.

I would like to state how pleased I am that the collection page is FINALLY useful! Staff, thank you so much for answering my requests! I really, REALLY appreciate it.

Since we not have dates on credits and companies, is there any chance to search and/or sort by year?

TheWho87 wrote:

Since we not have dates on credits and companies, is there any chance to search and/or sort by year?

I would like this

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.