It seems to be a problem with this function on the Film page.

It used to say (example) 5 users have watched this item, including you.

Now it says 5 users have watched this item, and the Not watched / Watched Box is unchecked.
But the Film appears in your own watchlist.

Same goes for Release page.
It used to say (example again) 5 users owns this item, including you.
Now it just says 5 Users owns this item.

The old way appears at first, but if you visit the page again. It is gone.

Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me?

Thanx
// zamla_71

yep i am having this issue too.

hey zamla_71 and Jo_store, sorry to hear you are having this problem. We did just release some behind the scenes changes to the watched / collection typs lists, but I've not been able to replicate the problem you describe.

Could you try force refreshing your browser (commonly done by pressing ctrl + f5, but more instructions available here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Bypass_your_cache ).

And some questions to clarify:

• So the release appears in your collection but on the release page itself it looks like it has not been added to the collection (neither the text nor the button)
  • What happens if you press the add to collection button?

yeah the item appers in my collection example repo man tin collective.

it says 4 people own this item and when i click add it says 5 people own the item including you, if i refresh the page it goes back too 4.

However it does not remove the item from my collection i will try cache clearing and see if that does tge trick.

Hello kalli.

Thanx for the tip and the link, but sorry to say it did not work.

Let me try to exlain th problem the best i can.

After finishing a new sub i click on the Add to my collection button. And it reads You own this item. All is well.
After that i upload the images and click on the save button and you are automaticly redirected back to the release page. Now the message is 1 User owns this item and You owns this item isn't showing.

kalli wrote:

And some questions to clarify:

• So the release appears in your collection but on the release page itself it looks like it has not been added to the collection (neither the text nor the button)

Yes

• What happens if you press the add to collection button?

2 users owns this item, including you. Fine, but once you refresh or revisit the release page it is back to 1 user owns this item.

It seems like the system know that you already is owning the item but are not showing it on the release page.

Thanx.

Thanks for your patience and the detailed description. We have just released some fixes that we believe address those issues. Let us know if you are still running into problems.

kalli wrote:

Thanks for your patience and the detailed description. We have just released some fixes that we believe address those issues. Let us know if you are still running into problems.

Its working like normal now thanks Kalli

Jo_Store wrote:

Its working like normal now thanks Kalli

Great, happy to hear that!

kalli wrote:

We have just released some fixes that we believe address those issues.

That did the trick, Thanx.

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.