I don't know why I changed my name on discogs from eldesvandeaarom to AaromGustimondir several years ago and all the records and additions to my collection were automatically linked to my new name, but here (and in other discogs' sites like filmogs or vinylhub) my submitions are still linked to eldesvandeaarom, which does not exist, and does not appears like my contributions or collection. This fact does that I'm not collaborating in filmogs (and the others except on discogs). I have about 2000 films on dvds, vhs and others and I would like to organize my collection here like on discogs but this fact bothers me.

A search engine is required in the forum too!

AaromGustinmondir wrote:

Not really.

AaromGustinmondir wrote:

That would be nice

I don't know why I changed my name on discogs from eldesvandeaarom to AaromGustimondir several years ago and all the records and additions to my collection were automatically linked to my new name, but here (and in other discogs' sites like filmogs or vinylhub) my submitions are still linked to eldesvandeaarom, which does not exist, and does not appears like my contributions or collection. This fact does that I'm not collaborating in filmogs (and the others except on discogs). I have about 2000 films on dvds, vhs and others and I would like to organize my collection here like on discogs but this fact bothers me.

Hi AaromGustinmondir,
Sorry to hear you've had trouble syncing your ocllections after a name change. Could you please try logging out of Filmogs (and any other -ogs site you're using) and logging back in again. That should kickstart your new username. Let us know if you still have trouble after that.

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.