Code Of Conduct
The Code of Conduct applies to the Forum, submission notes/history comments, and all other areas of the site.
- Please be helpful and polite.
- Be kind to new users; we were all new once.
- Stay on topic and post messages in the appropriate forum or group.
- Report inappropriate comments
- Respect intellectual property rights
- If you see an error, fix it. Get stuck in, Filmogs doesn't have any voting right now.
- Rudeness and belittling language are not okay.
- Don’t start a flame war or publicly name and shame another user.
- Don’t post private messages publicly.
- Don’t impersonate another user.
- Don’t vandalize a thread by employing excessive communication in order to disrupt the conversation or annoy other users.
- Don’t harass or threaten other users, people, groups, or engage in hate speech.
- Don’t post or share anything illegal, libelous, or that otherwise creates liability or violates any local, state, national, or international law.
- Don’t upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
If your account is found to be in violation of one or more of these guidelines, your account will be subject to disciplinary action at staff discretion, consisting of minimum one day (24 hour) suspension from the forums. Suspension may be longer, depending on the severity of the infraction.
Filmogs' Code of Conduct was adapted from Discogs Community Guidelines. These guidelines are subject to change at any time.