|Identifying Codes|| |
|Audio||Dolby Surround (Digital), Stereo|
|Run Time||122 min.|
|Notes||Includes trailer, one of the last 5 LaserDiscs released in Germany |
Some facts about this LaserDisc:
- The running time of the official German uncut PAL version of Blade is 115.18 minutes, the complete running time of the movie on this Disc is 120.15, exactly matching the NTSC version.
- Fully dubbed in German except for five times where black bars were used to display German subtitles to translate the vampire language. At this short five times they use also the audio of the original English language track to hear the original vampire voice.
- The official German PAL version has no subtitle, the movie is completely dubbed in German.
- German Kinotrailer at the end of side 2. The trailer seems to be taken from a VHS tape.
- You can hear many very short repeating jumps of the audio.
Looks like they used a US NTSC Master and transferred it to PAL.
The short repeating jumps from the audio they use to avoid asynchronous audio and the picture. Black bars were used to hide the original English subtitles of the vampire dialogs from the NTSC master.