|Identifying Codes|| |
|Aspect Ratio||4:3 (1.33:1 OAR)|
|Audio||Dolby Digital 5.1 (English), Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo (English), dts 5.1 (English)|
|Run Time||65 min|
- black, standard-size keepcase
- cover wrap (full-color, single-sided)
- booklet (full-color, 8 pages; stapled)
- A pre-menu language selection - French or English - for the menu selection labels appears. The first scene of the movie, Leiji Matsumoto interview, features captions with the language selected. This is the only captioned / subtitled scene in the film.
- The [Chapters] menu features two rows of eight unnumbered and untitled selections. The scene sequence begins on top left and ends at bottom right, left to right, top to bottom.
[About Special Featues]
- The [Special Features] menu features one row of nine unnumbered and untitled selections; the labels for these selections (listed below) are taken from the booklet - except selection THREE; this is the image of the pin-up that appears in the booklet.
- The fifth Special Feature selection is an interactive game in which the player must visit different locations and find four musical instruments. When the task is completed a [00:40] bonus slideshow plays.
- In the [Special Features] menu, there is a large image above the nine selectable squares / chapters; after selecting any chapter, this large image will change.
- When the two members of Daft Punk appear in the large image - left robot visor will read "PEACE", the right robot will have a star on his visor - highlight the SEVENTH square from the left, then arrow up
- The STAR on the robot's visor will highlight and [ENTER]
- an unfinished drawing of a character with blue skin will appear
|[Main Menu Language Selection]|
|-||Earl de Darkwood||- -|
|4||[Animation Editing of Digital Love]||04:23|
|5||[Interactive Game]||- -|
|-||One More Time||05:01|
|-||Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger||03:41|
|-||Face To Face||03:57|
|8||[Biography Of Leiji Matsumoto]||(text)|
|9||[Biography Of Daft Punk]||(text)|